Thursday, November 5, 2009

Open ©ampus Luncħ



By Darik


I think we should have open campus lunch every day for 6th – 8th grades. I have thought that we should for years. I have some really convincing ideas.


The kids of LPMS are sick and tired of the food at the school. Middle school kids have wanted to be able to go off campus to eat for a long time. What does the Principal think we are too immature. Some highschoolers are probably more immature than some of the 8th, 7th, and 6th graders. I mean I wouldn't doubt it.


Also, some middleschoolers don't want to spend money for the lunch at the school so they want to go home instead. Also some kids just want to go hangout at the Mt. Whitney Restaurant and play some pool. We just want to go eat somewhere else because the school lunches are old.


Some of the kids want to go hangout at the park. Or go eat somewhere besides school. I would like to go to my house and rest so I can have a break from school and sound. Also, some other kids would rather go rest instead of recess and cafeteria lunch.


I have had these ideas for years but I didn't know what to type about. But now I have a good teacher who can help me. I'm not saying any teachers are bad though just he's good with computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment