Thursday, October 29, 2009

Homework

By Darik

Hello people of the news my position in this campaign I am going against homework with the parents. I want no homework because it is a waste of time. Kids should be outside playing with their friends not doing homework for hours.

    Sometimes I go home and start my homework I don't get done until at least 4:00. If we had no homework we could leave are parents alone. Don't we learn enough at school to not have to do homework?

I mean what is the deal? Do teachers want us not to be active! We should be able to play with are friends on such beautiful days. I am so sick and tired of homework I will not turn it in.

     When the math teacher gives us homework she says it should only take us twenty minutes but it takes me like thirty. Mr. Hubbard only gives us homework if we do not finish doing whatever we are doing in class.

    Now Mr. Heist he is our E.L.A. teacher. He is the funniest teacher I think. He also gives us the least homework everyday. His homework is the easiest.

5 comments:

  1. He uses I alot in the paragraphs.
    It get to the point very quickly.
    He uses a lot of details.
    I think thait is good o read.

    RYAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should explain more about how other kids feel orthink about homework. He really gets straight to the point in tthe first paragraph.

    BRAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that Darik shodn't put so many I's in his paragraphs. But he first paragraph got right to the topic of how he feels about homework.

    Cianni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Write the right our. Make sure your punuation is correct. One thought should be in one paragraph. Dont ask so many questions. Re-read your work

    Watch your puncuation. However over all it was good.

    -Lupita

    ReplyDelete
  5. You asked too many questions in your essay one thought should be 1 paragraph you contiune them.
    It was good you asked too many questions.
    -Marvin

    ReplyDelete