Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thoughts on Homework

By Ryan

My opinion would be that they should leave us 10 minutes of homework. I think that our homework should at least be 15 problems. I think it should be 15 problems because we also have homework in the other class.

Our teachers have a lot of stuff to do. Even though they work hard they shouldn't give us that much homework .since they have a lot to do I think there should be a teacher's aide. They would correct kid's homework so the teacher doesn't be that angry all the time. That's why teachers need someone to help them.

The next thing is the parents. The parents are getting involved in the homework. They have been having a campaign that the teacher shouldn't give their kids that much homework. I think the parents should keep working on the campaign but they shouldn't make the teachers that mad. If the teachers get really mad they will probably give the kids more homework. That's why the parents are good.

Sometimes the teachers give us homework that we don't need. I understand about ELA because it supposed to let us learn to spell words. But in math they give us homework that we've already done. I understand about review but I don't like doing it over and over again.

That is why they should give us homework that only takes us at least 15 minutes. Like I was saying the parents want us to have less homework I think everyone is good with 15 problems. I think that they really need more than more than one teacher in the classroom. I hope that this essay will let the teachers know how much homework we need.

10 comments:

  1. this story is good, it has a good point to it and it is wellwriten. but thar is a repeat in the fith paragraph. doug

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has a good point of why homework should be sort, but it repets a word in the fith
    paragragh.
    jose

    ReplyDelete
  3. this homework has alot of information and it has at lot of good ideas and i really liked it.

    mariana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ryan

    I think that you did a great job with your assiment but 3 hrs of homework each day but I did like the good job of adj.

    kolbe

    ReplyDelete
  5. RYAN

    your sentenes where great but next time use more adjective

    GARRETT

    ReplyDelete
  6. no offence but i dont think i want 3 hrs. of HW i is way to much for me. then it also needsmor adj. but others than those good job.



    --Jon H.--

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ryan

    Use more adjitives and i like the 15 problem part.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Instead of doesn't I think you should have put isn't. Uhh... I thought this was on homework?
    How mad is that mad?

    It's better than an other one I read with 27 spelling errors (you don't have that much you have 3)

    Jonathan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Instead of class you should put classes.Also instead of teacher you should put teachers. Oh and in the last paraghraph 3rd sentences you only need 1 more.

    ~Karlie~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought the pargraphs were a tad boring, maybe you could have used some interjections. And in the last paragraph you said "They really need more than more than one teacher." So ya. I liked the way the paragraphs were in order. over pretty good.
    ~Aly

    ReplyDelete