Wednesday, June 2, 2010

~Town~

By Bertha

The things that I like about this town is that we have a lot of fun we have a lot of Mexican parties most of time they are fun but then they get really boring. We have the fiesta de lone pine which is so fun there are a lot of activities to do which are really fun most of them cause the rest are pretty much for little kids. Then there is the restaurants which are delicious I ate in most of them, but not all of then my favorite is MacDonald's I ate there all the time well most of it I love the ice-cream and most of the food not all of it cause it tastes weird. The thing that I don't like is that there are no malls and that really sucks because if you want to buy clothes you have to drive which I hate cause it makes me trough up and I hate that. Also that we don't have a skate park there is only a park which is not that fun only if you're like 8 or under I would like this town to have a skate park cause that would be awesome for big kids. And that is what I like and don't like about this little town but one thing is that I have the bastes memories ever and they all happened in this town and that is why I like it a lot I would never want to leave but maybe I will change my mind someday=)

No comments:

Post a Comment