Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ryan’s Thoughts

Explain your feelings and thoughts when someone picks on you or your friends.

I hate it because I hate when I see all my friends getting picked on by older kids. I don't like how older kids pick on people littler then them. In matter of fact I saw a high schooler picking on a 7th grader. I went over there and threw him into the wall. I hate when they do than say that when I was younger I used to pick on little kids. But then I understand that when I got picked on I started to understand then I helped a bro out. By the way a bro is a little kid. I think that when people get picked on they basically have a bad day. When people pick on other people they think they are cool and then they tell everyone that they beat them up. I think it is so Dum that they think they beat someone up. When kids in my school do that they think it is so funny. I think it is so stupid because they are so much smaller then you. I hope that I can at least help out with kids hurting other kids. The thing I hate the most though is when they bully kids and they are in a school population of like 200 people.

No comments:

Post a Comment