Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Restaurant

By Brad

If I could have my own restaurant it would be amazing. The name of my restaurant would be called Brad's Amazing Ballpark. This would be the best restaurant in all of California.

Inside my restaurant it would look like a baseball field instead of wooden chairs I would take the seats from Detroit stadium and put them inside. The carpet will look like the whole infield. Also the tables in the corners will be shaped like a either 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or Home plate. Enough about the interior now what will be served at this restaurant.

At this restaurant cheese burgers, Buffalo wings, nachos, hotdogs, pizza, potato salad, fries, garlic fries, chicken, and a sandwich bar. Right about now you might be asking your self what is a salad bar so let me tell you about one. A sandwich bar is where you can choose and make your own sandwich from turkey to elephant meat any meat you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment