Wednesday, May 19, 2010

20 rules I’ve broken

By Mariana


 

I have broken lots of rules in my house and then school everywhere I go my parents tell me to not do anything bad when we get to those places that's the first thing I do break the rules. I have broken lots of rules at school to like chewing Gum and sometimes when teachers tell us to obey we just don't like in music class the spring consorts we dint even wanted to sing because we dint just feel like it that day so he gaved us some warning if we don't obey you just get a bad grade or you do it another year. And when my sister or cousin tells me to do something I say I don't want to do it you go do it and then they get mad at me for not doing it. When my parents tell me to something I say no and they get mad at me.


 

I always throw trash everywhere I go and sometimes I don obey anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment