Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Brothers and Sisters

By Abby

Brothers and sisters can sometimes be very annoying and can make you wish they weren't born. Other times, they are like your best friends and you know you can tell them anything. Most people who are the only child wish they had brothers and sisters. While people who do have them, wish they didn't. Very rarely do you get an only child who doesn't want a brother or sister. For me it's almost like I am an only child because both my brother and sister are way older than me, and they don't live at home. So it's always just me and my mom most of the time.


 

Personally I love having a brother and sister. They are always there when you need someone to talk to. My brother is like a big teddy bear. He may seem hard and mean on the outside, but really he's just a mommy's boy. He is one of the nicest people anyone could meet. Right now he has a son and is going to college to get an education in car repair. Whenever he comes home to visit us he is always very helpful with everything just like he was when he lived with us.


 

My sister isn't the nicest person on the planet, but she's not the meanest either. She understands a lot of things that goes everywhere and always is there for me to talk to. She always tells me that if there is something I need to talk about I can, and because my sister lives so close I usually see her everyday. Everyday she has to come to town to bring the kids to school on the morning. Personally I think my sister is a very good sister, wife, and mother. Although she picks on me most of the time, I still love her. She always finds some way to make fun of me or embarrass me. All in all I am very happy that I have a brother and sister in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment