Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Locked Room

By Abby


 

If I could choose anyone to put in a locked room and torment them all day, I would choose anyone that has ever hurt me, or caused me pain. It would be anyone who has ever done anything to anger me. I would lock them in a little locked room that had barely any room to move. Once they were in the little room I would beat them and take all my anger out on them, for everything that causes anger. After beating them for a while I would put a little chair in the room and tie them to it, and leave them in there for a couple hours. While they are in the closet they wouldn't have anything to eat or drink and nobody in there with them at all. Nobody would know they were in there because I wouldn't tell anyone. I would keep them in that little room for as long as I needed and wanted. There would be no lights in the closet whatsoever, so at night time it would be pitch black in the little locked room. The little locked room would be the answer to all problems in life, but the torture room for that person in the chair.

1 comment:

  1. Well im not going to be mean to you know that was scary especially for me cause you hate me so i just have thing to say.

    GREAT WORK THIS IS GREAT and please dont hurt me.

    Noah C.

    ReplyDelete