Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The strangest food that I ever ate!

By Tusho

The weird thing that I ever try in my life would have to be the octopus is was ok but it kind of tasted funny. The first time I ever tried it when me and Amanda b. was going up to Reno but we were actually going threw it cause we need to go to a wedding in Sacramento for my aunties wedding it was fun. But we stopped at a china buffe I was ok then Amanda told me to try something that looked really gross and the first thing that came to my mined was that octopus.

Later on we were doing the bet and well she said I had to eat the head off at first it tasted really squishy but then it started to get kind of good then I told Amanda she had to do the same thing just like me and well she did but then there came out a lot of juice from the octopus we had so much fun that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment