Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Army Tough Guy Trampled by Deer

By Scotty

Breaking news there is a man out in the woods but we don't know what he is doing it seems to me that he is being trampled by a deer. We are all hoping that he will be ok, but now the worst thing is just happening write now , there is a grizzly bear helping the deer but why isn't the bear eating or attacking the deer.

I think there is something really wrong here because the bear and deer are like friends, I wonder if the tragic horror will stop. This nonsense has gone on too long I'm going out there to help that poor man I'm going to get my hunting gear.

Here I am with my 12-gage shotgun to go and find that poor man because If I don't help him he will be ripped to shreds. Ether I will put the animals out of their misery or I will have to put the man down and carry on.

This is the end and I will help the man but wait there coming after me now. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, HELP ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment