Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Nickname

By Abby

I have many nicknames that my friends have given me over the years. Ones such as Abby, Hank, Fred Marachen, EBay, and LOMLF (Love of my life forever). I get called by one occasionally but the majority of the time everyone just calls me Abby. My very favorite one of all of those is Fred Marachen. This is my favorite one because it was the funniest one of all that occurred at a time. The way I got this nickname is, one night I was spending the night at Maureen's house, and we prank called Ryan. I was the one talking and I had to make up a name for myself so I chose Fred Marachen. People ask me why I chose Fred Marachen. Every time they ask I tell them, we were eating Maruchan cup of noodle soup and I looked at the cup and figured that would be a good last name.


 

The other ways I got my other nicknames are very odd. When I got the nickname Hank it was because someone made up horse names for us all and mine was Hank. The one EBay was made up because they said it sounded somewhat like my name. The very last one, LOMLF, was made by one of my very best friends about two years ago. Ever since then we call each other LOMLF, and my nickname Abby is used ever day. That is what all of my family calls me and most of my friends. All of these nicknames are great but the one that is the funniest and my favorite is Fred Marachen.

No comments:

Post a Comment