Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Nicknames

By Scotty

When I was In 3rd-5th grade people used to call me by a nickname that I really liked and that nickname was Scooter and I had another and that was dotty but I didn't really like that nickname. My teacher will sometimes call me and my class mates Fred an I really like that nickname because it is really funny. And I really liked to be called by nicknames.

I really liked my nicknames because there was nothing wrong with them. They did not mean any harm to me and they were not bad things to be called but I did not really like dotty because that one kind of got out of hand and people started to call me other things that I would not prefer to tell to anybody because I did not enjoy being called that. After everything started off normal again I finally started telling people to "STOP" and I mean "STOP" calling me nicknames. And everybody stopped so I just enjoyed being called by my real name which was SCOTTY.

2 comments: