Wednesday, February 24, 2010

$ My Nicknames $

By Maryte

I have a lot of nicknames and I like them all becouse they are funny. One of them is LOCA . I got this name from my friend Tusho. It also goes god with me because I am Crazy at my house. But at school I am not that crazy.

Then I got another one called MARTIE. I think I got this one from Brandon. This nickname is funy 4 me.

My 3rd nickname is MARY. My aunt started to call me this name and from there my Familey called me this name. And when they joke with this name they will say hey MARY when are you going to get maried. And 4 me this joke is getting anoying.

My 4th and last nickname (I think). Is lil travyesa . I got this one from my friend. I think it goes god becouse I do a lot of crazy stuf. When they dear me to do something I do it .It is funy when I do stuf.

This are all my nicknames.

No comments:

Post a Comment