Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Gabe’s Nicknames

My nickname is (Xero Damage). Not a lot of people call me that where I live but a lot of people call me that when I go to my brother's house. His friends are my friends and they don't know my name so they call me Xero Damage (Xero is how I spell it). I like it because it sounds cool and sometimes when I'm tired it sounds funny. I also have an account on X-Box live and that's my name. Almost all of my friends say that because they can remember me.

    My second nickname almost everybody calls me…

That is my account name for almost everything like free rider, Facebook, and my email. My aunt always used to call me that and I always laughed when she said it and now she always calls me that. My brother sometimes calls me Gabeybaby and I can notice he's not very comfortable so he calls me little bro. Sometimes my friends call me that like one of my brother's friends. Those are the two nicknames I like the most.


 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment