Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Brad’s Names

By Brad

I have had many nicknames and still have some of them. My favorite nicknames that people still call me are Bradley McPots, Big Poppa, B-rad, and Fat Ass Indian Shaq. Some of these nicknames were made up a while ago and some were made up just recent. I like these nicknames a lot so let me tell you were these nicknames originated. Big Poppa was one of my first nicknames ever. I got this nickname while playing baseball down in Ridgecrest when I was about 8 years old because I was the tallest player out on the field and my division and also every game I would hit at least one homerun. This is the nickname that I remember least of.

Bradley McPots was made up last year during science class. I don't know why I made up this nickname or why I started to say it but after a while people kept calling me this so it has stuck around for along time. "Fat Ass Indian Shaq," that is what one of my teammates started calling me last year during basketball. But then we made up nicknames about each other. Like someone's name was White Kobe and another's was Paul Pierce. So I really liked this nickname except the Fat Ass part otherwise I liked it.

Last but not least B-rad. B-rad was made up this year on the day of the geography bee. I was one of the three that were left standing then Emilio started shouting it and cheering me on then some of his friends joined in. And that is how I got my last nickname.

No comments:

Post a Comment