Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Robert’s Thoughts…

By Robert

I do not have a nickname right now. I have had nicknames in the past though, Mr. Heist used to call me wilkinsonion. I liked it when he did though. People in the past have called me, bob, rob, and, Bert. These are all nick names people have called me in the past.

     As of the present I don't have a nickname. I do not particularly want one. Many people think a nick name makes them cooler. I think my real name is a nice name so why would I want a new one? I am content with being Robert. I really don't care what people call me , as long as its not offensive.

    So nick names are unnecessary thing's that some people think makes them cooler. I don't really care what people call me.

1 comment:

  1. Good job Robert, you did really good:)

    Cianni

    ReplyDelete