Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Valentine’s Card Never Arrived

By Tusho

So tomorrow will be Valentine's Day and I really like this guy in my class and I was thinking that I should send him a valentine's card. So I was working on a valentine's card and what I was going to say but then, I had to find out what was his p.o box. Then I called up my friend since she really good friends with him. I called her and she gave the p.o box and the whole time I was nerves.


After, I got done with her and I was off the phone I stared making the card and I did so many so I can choose which one that I can send to him. The I was done doing all that I was try to think of a poem that I can put in the card after I was done with all those I was happy cause I got everything done but what was the hard thing was which one was I going to give him. So I found this nice and I found which poem and then I went to go and get an envelope so I could out the card in it.

Finally, I was done with everything and I was ready to send the letter I took it to the mail box. I was so excited for 4him to see and I was hoping he was going to like it. Then on Monday I asked if he ever got my my valentine card that I made for him and he s aid no I was so made cause he didn't even get it after that I spend time working on that I was so mad. So I went home and screamed in my pillow and I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment