Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Nickname

By Darik

I have one nickname that I think is a pretty cool one. My nickname is Mclovin. The reason is because when I go to the Pizza Factory I put my name under Mclovin. A lot of the people who work there know me as Mclovin and when I see them around town they say, "What's up Mclovin?" Everyone at the Pizza Factory know me as Mclovin. Before, I went to the Pizza Factory with Ryan. When I ordered my food they said, "What is your name?"

I said, "Mclovin." While we were waiting for the Pizza Ryan and I were laughing about the name. When the guy called the name out I didn't go get it the first time. The second time I went up and got the pizza. After, we ate the pizza went to the game room. While I was playing the racing game someone came back there and said, "What's up Mclovin?" I just kept playing the game. So now every time when I go to the Pizza Factory they call me "Mclovin."

1 comment: