Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Noah’s Names

By Noah

I've had many nicknames including; No-duh, No…ah, Noah Boa, Short Stuff, Curly Fries, Tall Fat, and Penny.

Noah Boa was my first nickname. I got it when I was in 2nd Grade it was ok when only one person was calling me that, but then everyone was calling me Noah Boa and it got annoying. I started to hate the nickname so much I run around like a crazy man when anybody called me it. The only reason I despised that nickname was because it had no meaning. How would you feel if everywhere you went people called you Noah Boa? I thought that nicknames were supposed to be shorter than your real name.

Talking about making things shorter that reminds me of my second nickname. Short Stuff. Short Stuff was given to me in 3rd Grade. I think it was Abby (one of my friends) who started calling me it and coming from her it was annoying. I realize my entire life if something came from her it would annoy me. Then when other people started calling me Short Stuff it was alright. Abby didn't call me Short Stuff as much after that but lots of other people I knew did rather friends of me or friends of my friends. Finally one day it seemed like everyone forgot it.

Speaking about Abby she gave me my next nickname too which was Penny. I got it last year. I purely hated it. The only reason I hated this is because first of all it sounds like a girl's name. Second of all it came from Abby. This name really only she called me until one of my friends Gabriel started calling me it. Right when he started the nickname stopped.

Then there was No-ah. I'm can't remember when that nickname came in. I'm thinking during the same time Gabe and Abby were calling me Penny, but I'm not sure. This one was ok it wasn't my favorite but it was ok. When people said this they'd say "no" then pause and like they were thinking and say "Ahhh".

Then the one and only nickname I came up with was No-Duh. This nickname was for sure my favorite. I still kind of have this nickname some people call me it. The only reason I liked this on is because I made it up.

Tall Fat I really don't know what to say about this one.

I still have and about two people call me curly fries its just pure annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment