Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bertha’s Ride

If you and your best friend could have a free limo for 24 hours, where would you go and what would you do?    

Well the first thing we will do is go get the best pizza in Los Angeles then after we got done eating we will go shopping in Paris and get the the cutest shoes ever and everything that is so beautiful and not cost that much then we will go to the big mall and buy more cool thing for are other friends like maybe purses or candy, shirts, squirts, and other thing that they would enjoy.
the next day we will go to new York city an look for cute boys and buy more clothes of course and maybe go watch a movie about oh I don't know maybe a funny one so we could laugh are pants off. That is what I would do for 24 hours in a limo with my friend!

1 comment:

  1. I like the topic that you picked it is really interesting. One thing that could have made it better would have been if you used a comma or some sort of punctuation so the reader could take a breath. I liked that you put a lot of detail in it Great choice of topic I liked it a lot. - Nayeli

    ReplyDelete