Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Own Perfect Room

     By Abby


Having my own room that I could totally design the way I wanted it would be the best thing ever. First of all I would want my room to very big and have a balcony that you could step out onto. It would have a really giant window, covering almost a whole wall, with a big window seat underneath it. The window seat would have bunches of pillows, that are red, black, and dark purple. Each of the walls would be painted either red or black so that it would always be kind of dark in the room. All the walls would have posters on them too, but not totally covering up the walls. I would have a king size bed to sleep on, and the comforter would be black and red also. Over the bed there would be a big fluffy canopy. At the end of the bed there would be a humongous hope chest where I kept things.

On the wall across from the bed would be a flat screen T.V. hooked on to the wall. To the right of the T.V. there would be a mini fridge filled with all my favorite drinks and snacks. In front of the T.V. there would three or four bean bag chairs for when my friends would come over to hang out. On the other wall to the left of the bed would a very big dresser with all my clothes.

2 comments:

  1. Good use of details but i think the ending is kind of flat.


    Noah Castaneda

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was really good but i saw the word totally three or four time other than that it was great

    ReplyDelete