Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Make Friends

By Tusho

    How to make friends is to be a good is to be a good sportsmanship which I really don't have but I try my best. There are some things that I have gotten with my friends and that was to be really nice and not so rude. But how I got my friends was to get to no them and how we are and if they don't like me for who I am then they don't have to be my friends.

But what I would do was let them now who am and get to no them but I is kind of cool. First I would want to now there name then now how old they are. Then if they would want to no how old I am. Then ask them if they have any brothers or sisters. then that's what I did with my best friends then all of a sudden we have became almost like sisters but if we didn't met we would have been nothing.

My friends are really special to me I will die if something ever happen to them. So this is real friendship to me when I have MARYTE, BERTHA, MARIANA, ANGEL, AND CIANNI. Those will always be my best friends. We might had some issues but I think were really good friends while we are together .SO those are my very good friends.


 

2 comments:

  1. I think it was really good except you should have good sportsmanship not be a good sportsmanship.
    -Lacie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Tusho. I Liked it but you I think you got some of your words mixed up but good work.

    Cianni

    ReplyDelete