Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Darik’s Future

    In 20 years, I will be a famous football player. I would want to play for the Dallas Cowboys. I will make them the best team in the United States. I think that they are not the best team but they are alright. Tony Romo is a good quarterback I think. I would probably be the best wide receiver and quarterback in the world.

    We would beat every single team by 100 points or more. My team will get all the ladies. I would drive a Lamborghini Gallardo. When I play in a game I have to make 5 touchdowns to get paid 1 billion dollars. That is only in one game. My best friends would be Ryan S. and Ryan C.

3 comments:

  1. Good job darik that was good cowboys are kind of good but they kind of suck but that was a very good little story
    ~tusho~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to have your future planned, but will they seriously pay you a billion dollars, if so you would be the richest person alive - Nayeli :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you plan big! what are you going to do with it all?
    ;)Lacie

    ReplyDelete