Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tell five things you'd like to do on your next birthday


By Gabe

    The first thing I would like at my next birthday is a lot of exotic fruits. I would especially like mangos and star fruit. Those two fruits are my favorite types of exotic fruit, I haven't eaten star fruit but I heard they are really good, that's why I would like some star fruit.

    My second thing I would like at my party is a lot of animals. I would want a forest with a cage around it and put a lot of harmless animals in it and we could explore it and have fun.

    My third thing is a clown. I would like a really good clown that can make really cool balloon animals. He could also make his nose honk but really loudly like a siren.

    The fourth thing I would want is a lot of videogames. Most of them about zombie but some girl ones for girls and some really cool party games, I would also like some weird games with cool stuff and every game I always wanted to play on the X-Box 360.

    The final thing I would want on my birthday would be my brother. He never comes to any of my birthday parties because he thinks they're too childish. When we go his graduation were going to see him on my sisters birthday but never mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment