Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Describe your perfect vacation

By Gabe

    My perfect vacation is going to happen soon. I will travel across the state and take a plane and drive a lot. I will go to San Diego and take a plane to Philadelphia. We will drive to Maryland and stay in a hotel. Once we're at my brother's graduation I'm going to party with him and his friends.

    Once were done with that were going to go to New York and if Time Square is not frozen were going to go ice skating somewhere else and go. Once were done with that were going to my mom cousins house and learn how to milk a cow and were going to be close to Amish country so we'll check that out and after that my mom's cousin is going to take us to Hershey's Pennsylvania and were going to get a tour of the factory. We might go to D.C before my mom cousin's house. We're doing a lot over summer vacation. After that I'm going to stay at my grandma's house for a while. That's the most fun vacation ever.

3 comments:

  1. that would be a fun vacation Robert

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is interesting but your sentences are short and choppy Robert

    ReplyDelete
  3. gabe, you used to many after thats otherwise sounds fun. by kyler

    ReplyDelete