Wednesday, April 14, 2010

In 20 Years…

By Brad

In 20 years I will be playing baseball for the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. I think right after I get out of high school I will get scouted by a college and sent to play baseball. During college ball scouts will be watching me pitch or watch me play in the centerfield. I think I will get scouted for my pitching because I am the best pitcher in my league right now. But I hit pretty good too so if I do not get scouted for centerfield I can not hit. I have hit 11 homeruns this year so far. So that is what I think I will be doing in about 20 years.

3 comments:

  1. that would be fun i hope you make itRobert

    ReplyDelete
  2. that isinteresting but choppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be amazing if it happened. I think you play really good baseball Brad. - Nayeli :)

    ReplyDelete