Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ryan’s Future

By Ryan

In 20 years, I will be a famous baseball player. I want to play for the best team in the world, the Los Angeles Dodgers. In my opinion I think that they are the best team in the whole United States. The only thing bad about this team is everyone on the team does not want to try sometimes. That's why I want to play on there team.

Another reason, I would want to play is the fun of the sport. I like baseball because it is a fun sport and I like playing competition against other people I don't know. I like competition because I think it is fun to make new friends. I think I will make new friends if I play.

Next I want to play for some money. I want to play to help some kids some food and fresh water. I think that will be good because we get a lot of food and they are starving. If I get millions of dollars I will start a foundation and help the poor.

4 comments:

  1. Good topic. Same exact as me i wonder if we might play eachg other when i am on the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.
    Brad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you said you are going to start a foundation for the poor but you should say who is starving.

    Doug

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should check your grammar and read over a couple times. It is a great story but it is hard to read because of your grammar.

    Your friend,
    Eddy Ivey

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a big heart. Vrey nice.

    - Chad B.

    ReplyDelete