Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Room Of Wonders


By Brad

If I could design one room in my house it would be my own baseball field. I would design this room to be my baseball's team training field. But instead of real grass I would use Astro Turf. Astro Turf is an artificial grass that sports are played on. But it wouldn't look like any ordinary field it will be Fenway Park, Angel Stadium, and Tiger Stadium put together. I chose those 3 teams because I like the Red Soxs, Angels, and my dad really likes the Detroit Tigers. Yeah so if I could design any room in my house it would be a baseball field.

2 comments:

  1. Hey first of all awesome room second of all what if some person dosen't know what those stadiums look like. Fortunatley i do but other people that dont might be confused about what the room will look like with a mix of those three stadiums.


    Noah Castaneda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brad i just wanted tolet you know that you have lots of details and next time you should make more sentences.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete