Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ryan’s Class

By Ryan

If I were the teacher, I would be a very nice teacher to the kids. I would be nice to my kids because when I was in school back in 72` the teachers used to hit me with rulers and it used to hurt really bad. I want to let the kids have a fun time but not get way out of wild.

When I was young our class used to hate getting hit by the rulers. I got in a little trouble so I got hit it the arm. When we got hit our arms would be bruised and it would hurt to move. I will not be violent to the kids.

I want to make some new rules too. I would like to make the rule that you can true bubble gum but you have to throw it away when you go out to recess. Another rule that I would like to make is all the kids get there own desk and don't need to use math books. They should get there own desk because they need space in there backpacks. The reason why I don't want them to have math books is they take up a lot of room in your backpack or in your desk.

Next, my last thing I would like to do when I am a teacher is let them do there work on there own time. I think they should work on there own time because some people hate to work at other people pace. When I was young I hated how I had to wait for Darik while he was being very slow.

THAT'S WHY I WANT TO BE A TEACHER!

8 comments:

  1. Hilarious really good i want to read it again, again, and again but, whats up with the Capitial and i quote "THAT'S WHY I WANT TO BE A TEACHER!"



    Noah Castaneda

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha that really good though but you missed something like you said that if you were evr gong to let the kids true bubble gum and well you messed up it reall chew not true but goog job
    ~Tusho~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i like the chewing gum and you spelled true instead of chew... but i really like everything

    Gabe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny very funny but i caught some mistakes other than that i enjoyed it

    Edgar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your essay is very good,although very odd too.I liked how you said you went to school in 1972. However, you spelled chew wrong,instead you spelled true. Also you said that the kids need space for their backpacks on the desks,while they can just put them on the floor.
    -Abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool story ryan i liked it by:luis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice story, very interesting. I didnt know you were over 40 though!

    - Chad B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ryan! I would like to have you as my teacher because I love to chew gum. And I strongly dislike math books. I found a lot of mistakes, but when your a teacher it doesn't matter. BYE RYAN!

    * N o R a ! *

    ReplyDelete