Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Robert’s Rules of Order

By Robert w.

    I think school rules are good and bad. There's rules like no cell phones which make sense and are good rules. Then there are bad rules like no gum. That's an ok rule but it bugs me that we have during the star test why not follow the rule all the time?

    There are some rules which I think should be thrown out like no food in class. Mr. Hubbard eats in front of us which is no fair. I think he shouldn't be allowed to do that. Secondly during the star test we all eat we should follow rules all the time. So I think we should enforce that rule or dump it.

    Another rule is no running. Why do we have this rule at recess we run going home no one cares if we run so why does it matter during school? I think this rule is just stupid. So I think this rule is a throw away.

In the rule book it says we can't wear certain things .thats fine but it's stupid the rule book doesn't say we have to wear pants we definitely need to add this rule. I think this rule is necessary. There are other things like that it doesn't say we have to wear a shirt either. We need to fix these rules .

So we should change some stupid rules, but there are many good ones. I think that we need to fix. So please make the changes necessary.


 

1 comment: