Thursday, March 18, 2010

*! STORY!*

By Maryte            

One day I was doing my homework I was in a hurry to get it done. When I was done with it I notice that it was very sloppy, that I had to rewrite it all. So first I went to my brother to make sure if he could read that way I didn't have to do it again. Then me and him were disagreeing. At the end we decided for me to rewrite it again. I also notice that I misspelled some words. So I left my homework there because I was getting mad. Then I left and then when I got back I forgot to do my homework. Then I cane to school and I was misfortune that Ms.Gross was are subsisted . I told her I didn't do so she said " At least you are not being dishonest. So she gave me until tomorrow to turn in my homework.


 

    


 

No comments:

Post a Comment