Thursday, March 18, 2010

Story

By Mariana


 

One day Monday school I was going to Mrs. Harry to turn in our science project so I was so excited to turn it in, so when I turn in science board she was looking at how good I had done on it the then she looked at the science board and said to my you misspell procedure and I said oh I thought that I had spell it right so I it was time to my to go to Mr. heist so I went running and said to Mr. heist that I was her so I saw my best friends and I went up to them and start taking so Mr. heist said to the class and said go to your seat's and I dint do set down so he said it one more time but because I was talking with my friends he said Mariana you just misbehave on the first day of school. Then we went to recess and when recess was over and it was time for me to go to Mrs. Harry and she told my, you did a good job on the science board and then she told me to rewrite the word procedure so at lunch recess I seated down and was trying to rewrite my word so when I was looking at my science board I was kind of mad because I dint get enough info to put in my science board then I told my friends if my science board was good enough because I though It needed more info put on it and they disagree and said that is very good and then I said no it not and then they said it good enough. So then I make nonsense to me because I was wrong about it the whole time.


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment