Wednesday, March 10, 2010

School Rules

By Ryan

There are many school rules in my school. Some of them are bad but some are very smart rules. Our teachers make up most of the school rules. Many students don't obey them. There should be a lot of changes to our rules.


 

One rule that I would like to have is to chew gum during school. I would like to chew gum because it focuses me when I am reading or talking. I think gum will help us to because the classes would be a little more quite because students are doing something that isn't that boring. When we get caught at school chewing gum we either have to get a referral or just go spit it out. Many kids in all the school chew gum a lot and get away with it. They think that they are not going to get caught but the third or fourth time they do it they are probably going to get in trouble.


 

Another rule I would like to have is to eat in class. Many teachers don't like kids eating or drinking in class. They think that we are going to spill or drop something. But when we don't get to eat breakfast we get hungry and our stomach feels sick and many kids go home. I would understand no sodas or anything but Gatorade seems better. If they let us drink that we should only be able to drink the new drink that isn't sticky when you spill it. When we eat food I think that we should only be able to eat popcorn or something not hard to drop. But we need to not be a pig and just throw it up in our mouth because we would just make a bigger mess. My friend he always eats in class but he always pays attention.


 

One rule that we need is no more then 2 students in the bathroom at a time. Many kids don't like to go to the bathroom because other kids are always looking in the stalls. I don't think it's good to look in the stalls because it's not any privacy. When kids do that the kids don't want to use the restroom because they are afraid that another kid is going to do that to them. I know it will be pretty hard but I think it will make kids more comfortable.


 

Those are some rules that we need and some rules that we need to get ride of. Many rules that our teacher makes are very good. But many can be very bad. I think that some of my rules should be eliminated or put on the list. In my opinion I really don't care about the other rules.


 

1 comment:

  1. good rules but I don't think that two people in the bathroom is such a graet idea. Jose

    ReplyDelete