Wednesday, March 10, 2010

*school rules*


By Tusho


There are a couple of things of the rules that I would want to change. Like the chewing gum part if there were responsible kids in our school then we would change it but only for the middle school kids. That not the only thing I would change.

Then there the part about the iPods and the mp3 players I think I would change that part cause we should at least her are music once in a while but there would have to be permission from the teachers and you would have to keep it low in class. Then there are two more that I would have to talk about.


There are those things like the part eating out of school but you would have to be responsible of the trouble you would have cause then pay the consequences but it would be awesome to just to eat outside of school but it would cause people to get into trouble if they don't show up back into class. It would also help us out once we get in to high school cause then we would all ready knew what we were going to do.

Last, we should bring our cell phones in but when we text we would have to pay attention in class but we should text far away people like in different areas like our moms or dads cousins in different countries. So that what I mostly think and these are the rules that I would change.

So those are some of the words that I would change but there would be a couple of more but I have to read some of the rules. So that's all I have written down.


 

1 comment:

  1. nice story there was no misspelled words by:luis

    ReplyDelete