Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Story About Rules

By Branden


 

This is a story about the school rules. I will tell you which ones I like. And which ones I do like.


 

These are the ones I like. No bulling, no ruff playing. This is why I do not like bulling. Cause some people can get hurt. and if the kids think that it would be ok to bully.


 

And this is why is why. I do not like ruff playing. Cause people can get hurt. For example some kids were playing football. And one of the kids tackled another kid. That kid could get hurt.


 

And these are the ones I do not like. No gum, no hats inside the class rooms. I do not see why we can't have gum. We should be able to have gum but we have to throw it away.


 

I think should be able to where are hats inside. Cause it won't hurt nothing.

1 comment:

  1. You spelled wear wrong in the last paragraph you spelled it where instead of wear but good job besides that.


    Noah C.

    ReplyDelete