Wednesday, March 10, 2010

School Rules

By Gabriel R.

There are many rules but some make me get confused. My first rule is spaghetti tops. Why can't we wear those, I don't know. I don't like that rule because what could happen. What if it's a hot day at recess and you were wearing a T-shirt but that doesn't cool your shoulders off, if you were wearing spaghetti top you would be cool and less covered.

The second rule I don't get what could go wrong but one thing. Chewing gum is so addictive, that's why people do that. The only bad thing is that the kids can step on gum and track it into the classroom. That's why we should go in early (so we won't waste class time) and the teacher checks all of our feet before class so we won't track the gum.

This rule is so stupid that's why I saved it. Eating in class is so fun because what if we missed the first breakfast we can eat in class. If we don't pay attention then the teacher is trying to teach something then the teacher can take away that persons food. Also if there are crumbs then the student has to clean them up. If the student throws away their trash like a basketball then they can go up to the office.

The iPod rule is weird but I get it. If students were not listening to the teacher and Bad Romance (Lady Gaga) the teacher would be mad. This rule I encourage. I encourage this rule because what if someone like me doesn't have an iPod. I would feel sad, but one of my friends would let me hear.

Those are all the rules I encourage and discourage. These rules are rules I don't get except or the iPod rule. These rules would be fun to have for at least for a day.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment